MENU

Slide

Wednesday, March 05, 2008



Okay, I'm just reached home and bathed.
It's like 7.30am nooooooow. Gosh.


It has been such a looooong day,

  • Tea with Kelvin @ Cordorey Cafe this afternoon (Think that cafe will be one of my new favourite place to chill. The place is really cute!)
  • Checked out his recording studio, theloftstudio.
  • Met his intern, Ben.
  • Haircut with my usual stylist @ Moonsoon
  • These 3 stylist suddenly all wanna wash my hair.
  • Met Shirley and Felicia and i did my pedicure.
  • Balcony for dinner/drinks & slacking
  • Whiffed a whole fucking lot of smoke. (Think i'll die 1st before Shirley/Felicia, because of their damn SecondHand smoke!)
  • Slack eat slack eat slack eat slack talk rubbish from 12am - 6.30am!

I'll blog when i wake up later. :x
I promise, with pictures. Wahaha.




---
Goodnight loves.
xoxo, fidelis.

No comments: